Professional will writing service
To secure your wishes
Why do I need a Will?
It allows you to decide what happens to your property and possessions, putting you in control. It doesn’t matter what your circumstances; young, old, married, single, with or without children, you should consider making a Will. Our professional will writing service can help you with just that.
Did you know?
- Your husband or wife may not automatically inherit your property or possessions.
- If you are not married or in a Civil Partnership your partner is not automatically entitled to anything.
- If you have children, a Will lets you decide what happens to them by enabling you to appoint a formal Guardian.
- A Will lets you make gifts to friends, charities or other family members that wouldn’t otherwise benefit.
- A well prepared Will can also enable you to protect your gifts so they do not end up in the hands of someone you would not want to benefit.
- A Will can help you plan to reduce the tax paid by those you leave behind.
Speak to the will writers Wimborne Financial Services, Dorset, near Bournemouth and Poole, and we can assist you ensuring peace of mind and making sure the right people, get the right benefits at the right time.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Will writing services.